Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Replacement Hemp Rope for Recovering Cat Climbing Post Tree, Natural Sisal Rope to Repair Scratcher, 6mm Diameter 328 FT
Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Replacement Hemp Rope for Recovering Cat Climbing Post Tree, Natural Sisal Rope to Repair Scratcher, 6mm Diameter 328 FT by Yangbaga at Pet-O-Institute. MPN: N9-IOE2-AWBC2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Replacement Rope You may trouble with how fast your little cats destroyed the rope on the scratching post but the
Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Replacement Rope
You may trouble with how fast your little cats destroyed the rope on the scratching post but the structure
is still good. Or you may worry about that your cats will get strange and unhappy if you throw away the
old ones. But now with the natural rope and some glue, you can make the old ones as new. It helps to save
your money and also get your furniture away from the little paws.
There are 2 ways to do this repair to a scratching post:
1. You could make a secure knot at the bottom of the post's tube, and then TIGHTLY, spiral the rope around
the tube. This should end in another Tight knot to finish off.
2. For this one you will also need to purchase/use a hot glue gun. Attach the end of the rope to the bottom
of the cardboard tube, this should be placed on the hot glue. A good helping of glue will need to be used at the
start and finish, this is to cover the beginning and end, 360°round the poll. Once you are happy with how
it looks, cut the rope and leave one night to dry.
Way to DIY a scratching post:
1.Get a tube or branch
2.Stapled and glued the ends of the rope at start
3.Used hot glue at intervals throughout the length of the tube
4.Stapled and glued the ends of the rope at the end
5.Take one night to let the glue dry
6.A nice post is finished
Recommend wearing work gloves to protect your hands
1 ×164 FTSisal Rope
Features & Highlights
- Made from plant fibers, soft and sturdy, perfect for cat's paw
- Great to repair the old worn out rope on the cat scratcher or wrap the legs of the furnitures or anywhere your cats like to scratch
- If you have catnip, add a cat nip under the rope as you wind it around the support. It drives them crazy and helps stop scratching elsewhere
- 164FT is enough for 2 large posts, it helps you to save money from buying another expensive post
- They are easy to cut. If you don't know how to do the repair, see the detail description. And if you still have questions, please be free to contact us, we are ready to help. Thank you!
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.87 x 7.87 x 7.87 inches|