Spring Pet Ear Cleaner for Dogs and Cats ~ 8 Oz Size ~ Soothing Aloe Vera and Vitamin Veterinary Strength Formula Made In USA
Spring Pet Ear Cleaner for Dogs and Cats ~ 8 Oz Size ~ Soothing Aloe Vera and Vitamin Veterinary Strength Formula Made In USA by Spring Pet Products at Pet-O-Institute. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ear infections in pets are one of the most common problems seen in both dogs and cats. Parasites, such as ear mites, can irritate the ear and lead to
Cleaning your pet's ears should be part of your grooming routine to remove excess wax and debris that can harbor these harmful micro-organisms. Our ear cleaner is specifically formulated to deodorize, dry, acidify and gently clean your pet's ears without stinging. Our solution is gentle enough to use every day, after bathing or swimming to help dry the ear.
How to use:
- Fill the ear canal with the ear cleansing solution.
- Gently massage the base of the ear to loosen the debris and wax. The ear canal travels downward along your pet's face. You should hear a squishing sound.
- Let your pet shake it's head.
- Clean the ear debris with a cotton ball. Do not use cotton tip swabs down in the ear canal. This tends to pack the debris rather than clean it.
For excessively dirty ears you can use 2-3 times a day for several days.
For maintenance of healthy ears use once or twice a week or as often as your veterinarian recommend. If your notice redness, swelling, painful ears, foul odor, or the debris does not resolve after a few days of use, please seek advice of your veterinarian for further diagnostics and treatment.Available Through Licensed Veterinarians Only
Features & Highlights
- Cleans, acidifies and deodorizes pet's ears. Has a fresh cucumber melon scent to help make ears smell better.
- Soothing veterinary strength formula is gentle enough to use every day without stinging. Helps remove the dirt and debris caused by ear mite infestation.
- Dries and acidifies the pet's external ear canal which inhibits further growth of harmful micro-organisms, such as yeast and bacteria.
- NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) Seal to insure freshness, purity and quality ingredients that are all made in the United States. For maintenance of healthy ears. Use once or twice a week or as often as your veterinarian recommends
- Use as needed to clean external ear canal. Can also be used to remove debris prior to administration of prescription otic medications.
|Manufacturer:||Spring Pet Products|
|Brand:||Spring Pet Products|
|Publisher:||Spring Pet Products|
|Studio:||Spring Pet Products|
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|