Nualgi Ponds - Natural Algae Control, Water Clarifier & Best Algaecide Alternate - 100% Safe for All Fish, Plants & Animals (1 x 250ml)
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Nualgi Ponds - Natural Algae Control, Water Clarifier & Best Algaecide Alternate - 100% Safe for All Fish, Plants & Animals (1 x 250ml) by Nualgi Ponds at Pet-O-Institute. MPN: nualgiponds250. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 250 ml Treats 250,000 U.S. Gallons (946,352 Liters) Nualgi Ponds is a natural alternative to algaecides & other toxic water treatments used to
250 ml Treats 250,000 U.S. Gallons (946,352 Liters) Nualgi Ponds is a natural alternative to algaecides & other toxic water treatments used to control & remove pond algae. Our innovative approach to natural pond care and algae control works by restoring balance to your pond's Nitrogen Cycle and supercharging your pond's bio-filter from the ground up! BENEFITS: Increases oxygen levels & improves water quality & clarity to reduce & control pond algae and foul odors. Nualgi promotes the health of fish and plants while keeping water crystal clear. Enjoy your new habitat and show off your pond as your fish become more active and your plants gain more color. WHAT IS NUALGI? Based on Over 15 Years of Research, Nualgi is the fourth generation of a patented nano-silica-based micro-nutrient supplement for all types of ponds, lakes & water gardens. It is based on 9 years of lab research and 8 years of field research and is meant for application in commercial and municipal water management. The Nualgi formula specifically helps pond owners improve water quality and manage algae on a much smaller scale. HOW DOES IT WORK? Within 3-5 hours of applying Nualgi Ponds, Diatom algae (the good kind!) will bloom. The diatom algae bloom out competes with Nuisance Algae for CO2, N, P and other nutrients, thereby causing the bad algae to die off. It then locks away some of the harmful nutrients in the new bio mass that is consumed as live food by fish and zooplankton. By kick-starting this natural process, Diatom Algae leaves Nuisance Algae behind in the race for nutrients, thus starving and eventually eliminating the bad algae from your pond!
Features & Highlights
- ELIMINATES NUISANCE ALGAE NATURALLY - Nualgi Ponds is the outcome of 15 years of rigorous research that helps in cleansing pond water of nuisance algae naturally. Within few hours of applying Nualgi Ponds, Diatom algae blooms (beneficial algae), which further vies for carbon dioxide, nitrogen, phosphorous and other nutrients, thereby causing nuisance algae to die off as a result of non-availability of nutrients.
- SAFE FOR FISH, PLANTS, AMPHIBIANS, BIRDS & PETS - Unlike other algaecides, Nualgi Ponds is completely safe for your pond as well as all the organisms present in it. The growing diatoms become food for zooplanktons, which in turn become live food for fish, which ultimately enhances their health.
- IMPROVES WATER QUALITY - Nualgi Ponds works at the microscopic level. The exponential growth of diatoms provides oxygen to bacteria who in turn clean up the waste products of fish and leftovers. This natural process helps clean ponds and make their water sparkling without letting the water bodies emit any bad odor.
- FAST ACTION AND HIGHLY EFFICIENT - Nualgi Ponds starts the process of cleaning almost immediately. Within just 3-5 hours of applying, the diatoms begin to develop, kick-starting the clean-up drive. Besides, 1ml of Nualgi Ponds is sufficient to clean 1000 gallons of water. This makes it highly efficient and easy to use.
- ENSURES HEALTHIER HABITAT AND VIBRANT COLOR IN YOUR POND - As Nualgi Ponds removes Nuisance Algae, it naturally provides fish a healthier habitat for living. When free from unwanted and nutrient-sucking algae, fish get more nutrients, which makes them more active and livelier. Besides, a cleaner pond will appear vibrant and colorful, thereby bringing joy to viewers.
|Manufacturer:||Nualgi America, Inc|
|Publisher:||Nualgi America, Inc|
|Studio:||Nualgi America, Inc|
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.7 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Nualgi Ponds, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Size:Large 2.2Pounds Large Decorative Stones - Natural Polished Mixed Color Stones -Use In Glassware, Like Vases, Aquariums And Terrariums To Enhance The Appearance, By Katzco You dont have to spent so much money to decorated your home garden plants...
Your betta has a history that is rich and as vibrant as its colors. With that being said, they deserve your care and attention. One of the best ways of doing this is by adding mini LUFFY Betta Balls to their tank. In addition to adding color and cha...
mpn: ZHZOZ2216U148UFW, ean: 0192066934532,
InformationOur Petacc aquarium decoration has lifelike hobbit house shape, which perfectly matches with your fish tank, creating a green environment. Designed with several round holes, this fish tank ornament allows fishes to hide and pass through th...
mpn: 11817, ean: 0015561118170,
Fluval Natural Aquascape Mopani Driftwood adds an interesting and beautiful decorative element to aquariums and serves as an anchor for live plants. It creates a natural setting by tinting aquarium water. The Fluval Natural Aquascape Mopani Driftwood...
This natural and sustainable SunGrow hut will make the perfect addition to your aquarium or reptile tank. A tunnel formed of these coco huts having large space and two entranceways, create a dark and inviting environment for your hermit crabs, spider...
By Aquarium Supplies
mpn: F923C, ean: 0786714522136,
Eco-Friendly Ceramic Replicas are great homes for live bearing tropical fish, most notably South American and African Cichlids. Spacious interiors encourage exploration while providing secure breeding niches and a defensible, stress-reducing refuge....
mpn: AM-SILVER020, ean: 9337280030085,
Silver pearl is without doubt our premium aquarium gravel. When wet it gives off Blue sliver and light jade hues, however, dry it is fresh and bright with blazing White gravel highlighted with grey pebbles. Its natural smooth roundness comes from bei...
By HomeGrown Ponics
mpn: MODEL-96044, ean: 0048054960444,
Freshwater Zym bac contains species of nitrifying beneficial bacteria needed to start or accelerate the nitrogen cycle of biological filtration. Helpful in those environments in which the proper bacteria are in short supply. Creates shorter cycle tim...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0791043306586,
How long will my bamboo sticks last? A living aquatic plant, the java moss covering the bamboo poles requires water in order to survive, but little less. The actual bamboo sticks require no actual maintenance. As long as they are kept underwater and ...
mpn: AM-MID020, ean: 9337280030160,
Sourced from ancient Beach deposits of new Zealand and shaped by the southern ocean's waves. Midnight pearl is naturally Round gravel has a base of black pebbles with various shades of brown and grey pebbles mixed throughout with hints of gold pebbl...