Kensington Natural Look Catch Mask Fly Mask — Combination Fly Mask Catch Halter — Double Locking Lead Rope Fastener Fly UV Protection
Free Shipping Included! Kensington Natural Look Catch Mask Fly Mask — Combination Fly Mask Catch Halter — Double Locking Lead Rope Fastener Fly UV Protection by Kensington at Pet-O-Institute. MPN: KCM100 -M -300. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kensington Natural Look Catch Mask Fly Mask A Kensington exclusive,The Catch Mask, is a combination fly mask/catch halter. The innovative double
A Kensington exclusive,The Catch Mask, is a combination fly mask/catch halter. The innovative double locking lead rope fastener turns the fly mask into a catch halter with the clip of your lad rope. Crafted with Kensington’s proven Textilene mesh in natural colors that blend with your horses coat. The camouflaging affect minimizes product wear and tear associated with the pulling and biting from other horses. Coordinates with the Natural Collection for complete summer protection. Features and benefits include:
✅ Functions as a fly mask until you attach a lead rope snap through the latch assembly. Attaching a lead rope converts the mask from a tear away mask to a secure catch halter by securing all layers of the mask together through the snap of the leap rope.
✅ Other fly masks require you to approach your horse, remove the mask, and maintain control of your horse while attaching a halter and lead rope. This mask lets you walk up to your horse carrying only a lead rope, snap the lead rope on the mask, and voila!, your horse is caught and under control quickly and safely.
✅ Added protection against bugs, flies, and insects around face and eyes
✅ Looks normal to other horses, and stable mates with a habit of removing each other's masks tend not to, ensuring that it can do its job of protecting your horse from flies, insects and sun as long as possible.
✅ Protection from 73% of harmful UV rays
✅ Made with Textilene fabric that maintains vibrant color and is mildew resistant
✅ Woven mesh fabric that is 78% air permeable and non-heat transferring for comfort in hot weather
✅ Comes in multiple sizes: Medium 700 - 900 lbs., Large 900 - 1200 lbs., and XL 1200 - 1500 lbs.
Kensington is a family owned and operated business known for fashion-forward, high-quality equine products designed in the USA. The Company began in 1954 by introducing the first Canvas Turnout Blanket as well as the Bareback Pad to the equine industry. Since then, it has been protecting horses from the elements and saving equestrian aficionado time and money. Innovations such as the patented Protective Sheet and the Bug Eye Mask have established Kensington as a leader in the equine apparel industry.
Features & Highlights
- FLY MASK WITH LEAD ROPE - Lead rope converts the mask from a tear away mask to a secure catch halter, making for a quick and easy transition.
- COMFORTABLY FITS EVERY HORSE - Designed in multiple sizes Medium 700 - 900 lbs., Large 900 - 1200 lbs., and XL 1200 - 1500 lbs.
- DURABILITY AND UV RAY PROTECTION - The woven mesh fabric is 78% air permeable and is non-heat transferring making it the perfect choice for summer time cooling and it blocks up to 73% of harmful UV rays.
- NATURAL DESIGN - Camouflaging affect minimizes product wear and tear associated with the pulling and biting from other horses and blend with your horses coat perfectly!
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - All Kensington products undergo a rigorous quality inspection here at our Southern California headquarters. From tear tests, to heat exposure; we examine all degrees of durability and backup this testing with a quality assurance.
|Part Number:||KCM100 -M -300|
|MPN:||KCM100 -M -300|
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 2 x 2 inches|