DR. MOSS Cichlid Stone Ceramic Aquarium Rock Cave Decor Fish Tank F923C
DR. MOSS Cichlid Stone Ceramic Aquarium Rock Cave Decor Fish Tank F923C by Aquarium Supplies at Pet-O-Institute. MPN: F923C. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Eco-Friendly Ceramic Replicas are great homes for live bearing tropical fish, most notably South American and African Cichlids. Spacious interiors
Eco-Friendly Ceramic Replicas are great homes for live bearing tropical fish, most notably South American and African Cichlids.
Spacious interiors encourage exploration while providing secure breeding niches and a defensible, stress-reducing refuge.
Ceramic stones provide a lightweight alternative to real stone in your aquarium.
The hollow caves provides shelter, hiding spots, and spawning sites for your cichlids.
Since they are hollow they do not displace or reduce the amount of water in your aquarium.
Use small thread to bundle the moss on the product constitute a nature living environment.
Specially made with ceramic material that possess filtration function for aquarium.
Measures approximately: 5.3" X 3.5"X2.6" (13.5X 9X 6.8cm) (L x W x H)
These terrific Hide-Outs are just perfect for an aquarium or terrarium full of fish or reptiles of any kind,
natural bumps curves and holes make this rock structure a great addition to any fresh or saltwater tank.
They can be combined freely and can be also an ecological decoration for your tank.
Features & Highlights
- Provides natural like shelter.Great for bottom dwellers.Provides natural like shelter.Great for bottom dwellers.Perfect for breeding. This aquarium decoration provides visual interest for you and your freshwater and saltwater fish. Holes provide a hideaway for your fish to rest or hide reducing stress and aggression.
- Material Ceramic 100%.Great shelter for plecos,shrimps, small fishes, baby fishes. These cichlid stone replicas are perfect for cichlid tanks since this fish is territorial and must create their own space. These decorative aquarium ornaments mimic what is found in an oceanic environment.
- Smooth surface can act as a breeding ground for fish. This aquarium decoration is safe for use in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Additional stones can be purchased separately to create even larger displays.
- Design a natural living environment for the fish to shelter or to generate. The material is ceramic,it can filter and purify the water. It is suitable for small bream, cichlids when they need a rest or breed.
- Measures approximately: 4.6" X 3.3"X2.8" (11X 8.5X 7.3cm) (L x W x H ). Aquarium Ornament Fish Tank Cichlid Stones Multi-Function Beer amid, Breeder, Shelter, Filter, Decoration. Specially made with ceramic material that possess filtration function for aquarium. 100% Brand New and High Quality Please do not hesitate to buy ,any problems we will try our best to help you : )
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.7 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Aquarium Supplies, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: AM-SILVER020, ean: 9337280030085,
Silver pearl is without doubt our premium aquarium gravel. When wet it gives off Blue sliver and light jade hues, however, dry it is fresh and bright with blazing White gravel highlighted with grey pebbles. Its natural smooth roundness comes from bei...
By HomeGrown Ponics
mpn: MODEL-96044, ean: 0048054960444,
Freshwater Zym bac contains species of nitrifying beneficial bacteria needed to start or accelerate the nitrogen cycle of biological filtration. Helpful in those environments in which the proper bacteria are in short supply. Creates shorter cycle tim...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0791043306586,
How long will my bamboo sticks last? A living aquatic plant, the java moss covering the bamboo poles requires water in order to survive, but little less. The actual bamboo sticks require no actual maintenance. As long as they are kept underwater and ...
mpn: AM-MID020, ean: 9337280030160,
Sourced from ancient Beach deposits of new Zealand and shaped by the southern ocean's waves. Midnight pearl is naturally Round gravel has a base of black pebbles with various shades of brown and grey pebbles mixed throughout with hints of gold pebbl...
mpn: HAG-660, ean: 0015561122696,
Great as a stand-alone item or landscaped in a group, this Marina Naturals Rock Outcrop helps simulate a beautiful, natural environment for your aquarium. The Marina Rock Outcrop is made from safe, non-toxic material that will not affect your water c...
This listing includes one piece of sea fan. Photographical props such as aquarium and other things are not included.These sea fans can be used to decorate glass terrarium or fairy aquariums. They also make great natural craft material, or give your D...
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0688977506826,
Derived from the dried husk of the Cholla cactus, SunGrow Natural Cholla Wood is the smart choice for all conscientious pet owners. These organic soft woods are all natural, thorn-free and treated to make sure there are zero traces of chemicals or ha...
mpn: MS5LBS, ean: 0651046603528,
Beautify your aquarium with CNZ aquarium natural river gravel. Aquarium gravel provides a surface for beneficial bacteria to grow. These bacteria feed on fish waste and help keep your aquarium clean. It might seem counter-intuitive, but you need good...
All the way from the waters in Asia, the LUFFY Coco Mini Moss is now available to you anywhere in the USA. This beautiful species of mini moss is beloved for their unique appearance. Their small leaves are clustered together giving it a gorgeous feat...
mpn: AM-GUN005, ean: 9337280010841,
Gunsmoke river pebble is sourced from the Central Otago region, New Zealand. It is a predominantly grey schist with streaks of white interspersed with flecks of silver. Shaped by ancient glacial flows and the swift rivers of Central Otago, it is most...